Return to Headlines


If you have a new student to Grandview ISD, please come to your child's campus Monday through Friday from 8:00 - 4:00 and register your student. You will need to bring the following documents with you for registration:

  • Proof of residency (current electric, gas, or water bill)
  • (If living with someone else or renting and no utility bills are in your name, you must fill out a Statement of Residence form and have it notarized.)
  • Original birth certificate
  • Updated shot record