Return to Headlines



If you are a new student to Grandview ISD, please come to your child's campus on Monday through Thursday from 8:00 - 4:00 and register your student. You will need to bring the following documents with you for registration:
  • Proof of residency (electric, gas, or water bill)
  • (If living with someone else or renting and NO utility bills are in your name, you must fill out a Statement of Residence form and have it notarized. You will need to bring a utility bill in the homeowner's name with the form.)
  • Original birth certificate
  • Updated shot record
  • Social security card for student
  • Parent/Guardian's Drivers License