4th Grade Math
Welcome to Mrs. Block's 4th grade class! I am so excited for this new year to begin! I will be teaching your child math this year. I know this is going to be an awesome year for us! A few things that I would like to pass along to you to help your child have a successful year in 4th grade.
Tips for a Successful Year:
1. Check your child's planner each day and sign. Assignments will be written there.
2. Make sure your child comes to school prepared each day. Make sure they have their planner, books, homework and supplies!
3. Please make sure your child gets a good night sleep each day so they are prepared to learn the next day. Also, make sure they eat a good breakfast in the morning.
4. Set a time each day when your child comes home to complete their homework. Have them get into this habit early!
5. Have your child spend some time each day practicing their multiplication facts for speed. They need to have them memorized without having to count on their fingers.
6. Please have your child at school each day on time by 8:ooam.
7. If possible, please do not check your child out of school early. We have afternoon classes from 2:30-3:20.
8. Have your child at school each day! Attendance is important for a successful year!
9. Please check over your child's math homework each night and have them make corrections on the missed ones. Many times I take grades on their homework and this is an easy way to get a 100%
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com. My conference time is from 1:30-2:30