Resources for Remote Learners
Google Classroom Link:
Zoom Classroom Link:
Remote Learner Expectations
- Every student is expected to act respectfully and responsibly.
- Every student is expected to be a self-advocate if they are struggling and to try their personal best to succeed.
- To learn a new language students must actively participate in reading, writing and speaking aloud in that language.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for academic dishonesty. Any student who cheats on classwork, projects or tests will be given a zero for that assignment and an office referral.
- Students and parents will be regularly informed of their grades.
- Students must log in daily for attendance and credit purposes.
- All homework is due at collection time. Late work will not be accepted.
- Students are to leave the room neater than they found it. Students will be given the last few minutes of class to sanitize their desk area, pack up their belongings and tidy up the room.
- A reliable device to log on to all of the online applications necessary for remote learning.
- Access to the online textbook.
Nine weeks exam/project: 25%
Weekly Tests: 50%
All other classwork and homework: 10%
I appreciate parent support and welcome any communication. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. My contact information is below: