Grandview ISD Meal Charging Policy
At Grandview ISD, we want all students to receive healthy nutritious meals. In order to run our three cafeterias efficiently, we are unable to operate with large outstanding balances. We have put a $10.00 charge limit in place to allow for unforeseeable emergencies. You can help us keep your students healthy and happy by making sure students don’t receive an alternate meal by charging up to the $10.00 limit. We have put the following systems in place to avoid serving an alternate meal:
● Grandview ISD cafeteria staff will tell each student if they have a balance due each day as they go through the lunch line.
● Grandview ISD food service director will send home paper notices to Elementary students once a week if the balance due is over $2.50
● Parents may set up an account to view their student’s balance at www.gvisd.org using the K12online payment link.
● Grandview ISD food service director is available at 817-866-4500 for questions.
If your child has a balance over $10.00, an alternate meal of cheese sandwich, fruit, and milk will be served until the balance is paid.
Parents may pay for breakfast/lunches in the following ways:
● Cash or Check to the office or cafeteria staff
● Online payments can be made through K12 online payment at https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/Default.aspx
● The manager at each cafeteria or food service director can get you a balance at any time: 817-866-4500
Grandview ISD Cafeteria Goals are:
● To provide nutritious healthy meals to all children
● To treat all students with dignity and respect
● To maintain a positive experience for your child during meal times
● To promote parents’ responsibility for meal payments and self-responsibility of the students if age appropriate
Students who receive free/reduced meals must take a full reimbursable meal in order to receive it on free/reduced terms. If the child takes a milk only, he/she will be charged .50.