• GVISD Refund Policy

    For any student who is withdrawn or graduating, a written request for a refund of any money remaining in their account must be submitted to the Child Nutrition office in order for a refund to be issued. The letter must be from the child’s parent/guardian. The letter must request the refund, list the child’s full name and date of birth, and list the address where the refund is to be mailed. The letter should be received by July 31st of the summer following the school year. Please contact Lee Ann Breton at 817-866-4500 or lbreton@gvisd.org with questions.